Wednesday 30 October 2013

African smooth Modella......Combination of colors giving u amazing outcome

Well this is a look I did for a very good friend of mine...and everyone practically loves the simplicity....am really grateful. Any ways for makeup lovers the products I used include - sleek powder, Victoria secret eye shadow and zaron, jordana blue eye liner and nude miss rose lipstick....

This is a fashion look for this my smooth African Modella......she's got very good cute eyeballs and lips so I worked around the strength of her face.... * wink* products are Tara Pallette powder, Mary Kay foundation, missrose eye shadow , island beauty purple lipstick mixed with Jordan fresh pink lipstick. I styled her hair and took the pictures.... trust me am such a good aspiring photographer...damn I love taking pictures *too much* thanks guys God bless u


3 comments: